Quality Obstetrics Care for the Women of Jacksonville
Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville specializes in Obstetrics care and counseling for pregnancy, labor, and post-partum care.
Utilizing advanced technology, our physicians and staff will provide the highest level of women’s medical care in a warm and welcoming patient-centered environment. Always serving patients with respect, dignity and compassionate personalized service, our entire staff is committed to providing patients with the tools necessary to actively participate in their own health care decisions. We are committed to being advocates for our patients in the changing healthcare climate.
Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville Provides Obstetrics Care and Counseling for:
- Obstetrical Calendar
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Depression
- Preconception Counseling
- Prenatal Care and Testing
- Preparing for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Preterm Birth
- Reproductive Medicine
Preparing for your Obstetrics Visit:
Women should be prepared to discuss their family medical history and menstrual cycle. Some of the most commonly asked questions may include:
- When was your last menstrual period?
- Are your cycles regular (starting approximately every 3-4 weeks)?
- What medications are you taking/have taken?
- Are there any genetic or congenital conditions in your family?
- Do you have a family history of breast, ovarian, uterine, or colon cancer?
- Did you have any complications in your prior pregnancies?
- Do you have a family history of birth defects?
- Are you interested in screening for chromosomal issues and birth defects?
Schedule Your Obstetrics Appointment Today:
6879 Southpoint Drive North – Just off JTB – Call: 904 296-2441
Baptist South Hospital – Medical Office Building 2 – Call: 904-296-2441