Quality Adolescent OB/GYN Care in Jacksonville
Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville provides a comfortable and caring environment for tweens and adolescents to evaluateand treat gynecological and reproductive health issues. We take great pride our ability to comfort and communicate with teens and their families who may be anxious or uncomfortable talking about sensitive health issues.
Always serving adolescent patients with respect, dignity and personalized service, our entire staff is committed to providing patients with quality care and counseling as they transition into womanhood.
Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville Provides Adolescent OB/GYN Care and Counseling for:
- Routine and Annual Check-Up Examinations
- Birth Control Counseling
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Ambiguous Genitalia
- Birth Defects that involve the Reproductive Organs
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Counseling and Information on HPV Vaccination
- Early or Delayed Puberty
- Labial Adhesions
- Onset of Menstruation
- Painful or Irregular Periods
- Pelvic pain/Endometriosis
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of STDS
- Rashes and skin conditions in genital areas
- Transition into Womanhood
- Vaginal itching, Vulvitis, Chronic Vaginal Infections
Preparing for an Adolescent OB/GYN Visit:
Adolescents should be prepared to discuss their gynecologic health history and goals. Some of the most commonly asked questions may include:
- At what age did you start your periods?
- Do your periods bother you?
- When was your last menstrual period and how long did it last?
- Are you sexually active?
- Have you had the HPV vaccine?
Schedule Your Adolescent OB/GYN Appointment Today:
6879 Southpoint Drive North – Just off JTB – Call: 904 296-2441
Baptist South Hospital – Medical Office Building 2 – Call: 904-296-2441