Quality Gynecology Care for the Women of Jacksonville
The Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville gynecological practice specializes in women’s reproductive health (vagina, uterus, and ovaries) and breast health. Utilizing up-to-date technology, our physicians and staff will provide the highest level of women’s medical care in a warm and welcoming, patient-centered environment.
Always serving patients with respect, dignity and personalized service, our entire staff is committed to providing patients with the tools necessary to actively participate in their own health care decisions, at any stage of life.
Women’s Physicians of Jacksonville Provides Gynecologic Care and Counseling for:
General Gynecological Care:
- Routine and Yearly Examinations
- Treatment of Heavy or Irregular Menstrual Cycles.
- Adolescent OB/GYN and Counseling
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Contraception Counseling and Procedures
- Gynecologic Ultrasound
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Infertility Evaluation, Testing and Treatment
- Long Term Contraception such as Intrauterine Devices (IUD) and Implants
- Obstetrics Care and Counseling
- Osteoporosis Screening, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pap Smears and Treatment of Pre-Cancerous Cervical Lesions
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Issues
- Perimenstrual Syndrome Management
- Permanent Sterilization
- Treatment for Urinary Incontinence
Minimally Invasive Surgery and Procedures:
- Dilation and Curettage
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures (LEEP)
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Preparing for your Annual Gynecological Exam:
Women should be prepared to discuss their family medical history and menstrual cycle. Some of the most commonly asked questions may include:
- When was your last period?
- Are your period’s heavy?
- What are you currently using for contraception?
- Do you have a history of abnormal pap tests?
Schedule Your Gynecological Appointment Today:
6879 Southpoint Drive North – Just off JTB – Call: 904 296-2441
Baptist South Hospital – Medical Office Building 2 – Call: 904-296-2441